Are you an experience Security Governance Consultant looking for a step into a business prioritising initiatives in that space?
At CND we are partnered with a leading UK consultancy to conduct a search for the next Senior Security Consultant to join their burgeoning GRC team. They are pushing the governance offering to their clients over the next financial year and have lined up a heavyweight pipeline of work for the New Year and that is why they are looking for permanent headcount. As a business they prioritise the quality of life of their employees, capping the number of days you spend on the road to a very low number, and you can remotely work the rest of the time.
- Deliver first class Information Security consultancy to a vast array of clients
- Use your skills across the external client base as well as internal customers
- Get involved with Business Development and the bidding process
- Continually looks to improve your knowledge through CPD
- Be equally comfortable working with a public sector business as a large finance company
- Be able to attain a relevant level of Clearance
- Identify ways for the practice to develop and lead that charge
- Extensive experience with ISO27001, with PCI-DSS, NIST and GDPR beneficial
- Knowledge of the NCSC Ten Steps
- Adept with Cyber Resilience Profiling
- Certified in ISO 27001 to Lead Auditor / Implementor level
- Lead workshops both internally and externally to technical and board level audiences
- Demonstrable background of delivering effective and efficient solutions to clients
- Ability to remediate delivery challenges quickly and with a positive outcome for everyone