Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
Friday 16:00 finish workload allowing
We are actively seeking an inspirational Team Leader to work in our Bath office.
The successful candidate will lead the permanent and recruitment desks, inspire and mentor the team, manage and develop customer accounts and aid in the resourcing and delivery of carefully selected candidates. The Recruitment Team Leader will be instrumental in the recruitment of future permanent recruitment staff to grow the existing team.
The Team Leader is a fundamental position for CND, a company representative to our associates, candidates and clients. This is an ideal position either for those with experience leading a team or for an experienced recruitment consultant with an entrepreneurial streak. It is an opportunity to learn about the fascinating Cyber arena and shape a future within a respected and growing organisation. The successful candidate will play a significant part in extending both the business and the current recruitment team.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead, mentor and inspire the current Recruitment Consultants and be key in expanding the team.
- Provide staffing solutions to clients within the Cyber Security industry
- Account Manage customers, strengthen existing relationships and grow the business further
- 360 Recruitment including qualification of new requirements, search and selection of suitable candidates, management of candidate interviews, pre-close, and closing of offer
- Deal with account administration and database management
- Attend client meetings and industry events
As ideal candidate, you:
- Will have proven Team Lead or Senior Recruitment experience
- May currently be working as a Team Leader within IT recruitment seeking a more specialist or rewarding environment
- Should be knowledgeable about the Information Technology sector and have a desire to learn about the Cyber Security sector
- Will have had success in recruitment, business development and account management
- Will have an honest and ethical approach to recruitment
- Must be able to operate as part of a team where collaboration is key
Your Essential Skills will include:
- A history of delivery and exceeding targets
- Experience of Account Management and Account Development
- Friendly, articulate, confident and communicative
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and natural problem-solving capabilities
- A professional and ethical approach with a strong desire to succeed
- Able to work at speed, under pressure without compromising on quality
- Be a team player and have the desire to contribute to the company’s growth
- Knowledgeable about the Information Technology sector including vendors, consultancies and end users
- Experienced at working with government or MOD
Salary: £ competitive, plus uncapped commission
Benefits: 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off.
Private Healthcare, company pension