CND have partnered with a global networking company who are looking for a Technical Leader / Senior Security Architect to join their team. You will be joining a team at the forefront of innovation who are passionate about security architecture and are already planning what SOC 2.0 would look like.
You would be working with FTSE 100 companies across the globe, creating security architectures and solutions that are focused on creating SOC strategies, services and helping customers automate & orchestrate.
- Delivering large scale deployments from requirement gathering to architecture and design
- You will be leading technical teams to deliver complex security solutions
- Be the subject matter expert in SOAR platforms
- Running multiple projects around the globe at any one time
- Traveling the world delivering professional services
- Working with stakeholders to help shape & influence complex security solutions into easily transformable security & business solutions.
- Extensive experience Planning, Building and Integrating SOC solutions on a large scale
- Vast experience with SIEM tools such as Splunk, ArcSight or LogRhythm
- Be able to build use cases – Detection, Prevention and Incident Management
- Be able to work with and communicate to C level professionals
- Be able to create both HLD and LLD to a high standard
This position would suit someone from a SOC Security Architecture background who is looking to work for a multinational company well known in the industry for best practice.