Are you looking to assist a leading insurance business through an exciting programme of change?
CND are partnered with a multi-national insurance company who are looking to bring on board an Information Security Manager on a contract basis to help guide their function as it goes through a large period of change and improvement. You will be managing a team of internal consultants who delivery security advice to the IT portfolio of projects as a whole with your own input being highly valued. This is not a hands-on role, and is more focused on guiding the overall strategy and advisory direction for the business’ UK presence from a security standpoint.
- Provide advice on information security to the stakeholders across technology and business relevant departments.
- Ensure that Security designs comply with security policies and standards.
- Embed and assist the implementation of security development practices
- Manage the delivery of a number of solutions, deploying resources across the business as is necessary
- Produce MI to senior management and highlight the importance of good security
- Take responsibility for budgets relating to security
- Good understanding of Information Security, Governance and Risk Management
- Understanding of current legislation around data protection and privacy
- Background understanding of the technical elements of information security
- Ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Skills in analytics, drawing the most appropriate move forwards from available information
- Ideally certified with one of the following: CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CCSA
This is the chance to step in and lead a function of talented security professionals and affect real business change across the organisation. This contract is an attractive prospect at the senior level and has a rate to match.