A long-term client is seeking their next INF Tester to join their multinational consultancy, who are rapidly expanding their UK footprint. They have an excellent record of developing talent from within and ensuring their employees stay on the cutting edge of technology. This level of excellence is coupled with a ‘Silicon Valley’ atmosphere in the office, with a relaxed environment. However, this role has the option to work fully remotely, with travel to client site where necessary. Despite this, the team feels like a real family, with many virtual tools to ensure you still feel part of the family.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver Penetration Testing engagements both remotely and on customer sites, to the high level expected by the client’s customers
- Assist the wider business with adding your expertise to project validation and scoping
- Engage well with all levels of customer, from SME to Blue Chip and the stakeholders within that
- Work flexibly around client requirements and be able to fit in with the customer environments
- Deliver reporting to a high standard, making them accessible to both C-Level and Technical audiences
Essential Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Web App Testing, alongside Mobile and Infrastructure experience is preferential
- Able to conduct Build Reviews
- Wider experience in the Red Team space, encompassing Physical Security, Social Engineering and STAR tests
- Experience conducting reviews of Network Security Devices
- Familiar with tools typically expected
- Ideally, certified to at least CREST Registered Tester (CRT-PEN) level
- Be eligible for SC Clearance
If you are looking to join a business that works around you and can offer a high quality of work in a boutique environment with feel of being backed by a large company, please submit your CV for review.